Experience the winner of over 300 Game of the Year awards now with an array of new features, modes, and technical enhancements that make The Last of Us Part II Remastered the definitive way to play Ellie and Abby’s critically acclaimed story.
- Natie PS5 enhancements - Built for PS5, The Last of Us Part II Remastered enhances the original PS4 game in ways not possible before.
- No Return – A Roguelike Survival Mode - Experience The Last of Us Part II’s deep combat via an entirely new mode! Survive as long as you can in each run, as you choose your path through a series of randomized encounters featuring different foes and memorable locations from throughout Part II, all culminating in tense boss battles.
- New ways to play - Delve deeper into this beloved adventure and learn how the original game was created.
- Graphical improvements - The Last of Us Part II Remastered features native 4K* performance in Fidelity Mode, framerate improvements, and supports Variable Refresh Rate.
- PS4 to PS5 Upgrade - Players who purchased The Last of Us Part II have the option to pay an additional fee to upgrade to The Last of Us Part II Remastered. The upgrade, along with local upgrade pricing, will be available on the PlayStation Store starting at launch on January 19, 2024. Upgrades for disc copies of the PS4 version of The Last of Us Part II are only available if you have a PlayStation 5 console with a disc drive. Owners of PS4 disc copies must insert them into the PS5 every time they want to download or play the PS5 digital version.
The Last of Us Part II Remastered - PlayStation 5
Unavailable Online - Please check your Local Store