Our story begins in one corner of Allraan, a tapestry of nations with diverse cultures and values. By dint of sword, and by way of magical objects known as “rune-lenses,” the land's history has been shaped by the alliances and aggressions of the humans, beastmen, elves, and desert people who live there. The Galdean Empire has edged out other nations and discovered a technology that amplifies the rune-lenses’ magic. Now, the Empire is scouring the continent for an artifact that will expand their power even further. It is on one such expedition that Seign Kesling, a young and gifted imperial officer, and Nowa, a boy from a remote village, meet each other and become friends. And in a great forest, a young woman named Marisa stands watch over ancient ruins from the runic age… A twist of fate will soon drag all three of them into the fires of war and force them to reexamine everything they believe to be right and true.
- Fight thrilling & immersive turn-based battles that factor in the verticality & obstacles of dungeons when determining character and enemy placement. Take powerful bosses down a peg by caving in the ceiling or blasting them with devastating weapons.
- Assemble your party from a range of fighters with diverse personal skills. Use their unique defensive commands to protect allies in the same row, counter incoming attacks, provoke foes, or charge up for your next strike.
- Flex your strategic muscles in War Battles that pit commander against commander. Take control of legions of soldiers in dynamic, RTS-like scenarios where siege engines and other weapons of war could turn the tides.
- Confront foes in dramatic, one-on-one Duels that are woven seamlessly into the story.
- Customize party members with rune-lenses. The runes you place in the lenses will confer magic, personal abilities, stat boots, auto-skills, and other useful effects.