CRISIS CORE –FINAL FANTASY VII– REUNION is a remaster of the original CRISIS CORE –FINAL FANTASY VII-, featuring a complete HD graphics overhaul, a remastered soundtrack, a reimagined UI, and an updated combat system. The story begins seven years before the events of FINAL FANTASY VII (1997) and follows Zack Fair, a young and ambitious Shinra SOLDIER operative. Zack is tasked with tracking down a missing SOLDIER 1st Class operative named Genesis Rhapsodos. But as his adventure unfolds, he discovers the dark secrets of Shinra’s experiments and the monsters they create. The game features a number of characters from the FINAL FANTASY VII franchise such as Cloud, Sephiroth, Aerith and others.
- All graphics fully remastered in HD, bringing the game to the latest console generation
- Renewed 3D models, including characters and backgrounds, enriching the visual experience
- Improved battle system providing a vastly smoother gameplay experience
- Fully voiced dialogue in both English and Japanese
- A newly arranged soundtrack from the original composer, Takeharu Ishimoto